Wednesday 22 April 2015

New book

A few of you will know that I was scratching away with my quill pen for most of last year to produce a small volume on narrow gauge modelling. The pre-production copy landed on the mat today. Publication is, depending who you believe, sometime between the 19-25 May and is available to pre-order from Amazon. It's much the same sort of fare as you get here, though maybe not quite so cheeky, and includes the building of Edge as it's centrepiece as well as photos of the layouts of all my best mates.
Plug over. I thank you *bows*.

6 comments:

  1. Amazon recon they'll deliver my pre-orderd copy on the 26th of May, the day after it's released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like to nudge Crowood to send a review copy my way, I'll get it on MREmag and in BRM. They might already be planning it (we get some) but it should help sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PP.
    emailed you. CF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Chris- this will be a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel very flattered that you chose a picture of Nottery Quay for the cover. Looking forward to seeing the contents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent news.. I've ordered mine.

    ReplyDelete