Wednesday 4 January 2012

What I Got For Christmas

Now that all the intense silliness has stopped for another year and I don't have to get squirted with water, make unmusical noises, chat to out of work Eastenders actors and try to catch sweets in front of several hundred people I can concentrate on tidying up and making a list of the next bit of modelling to do which will be the GF levers on Rhiw and the next point for the 7mm ng which is started. I won't bore you with this again as I think there was enough of it a month or so ago. The title concerns the above which was a very sensible present from Mrs. F. and purchased from the now apparently defunct Squires Tools in Bognor. So today's projects are: find some plastic for the levers, grind a point blade, examine the ruling pen and listen to the reissued Exile on Main St. to try to regain some semblance of normality.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pen. Use neat Humbrol and practise. The edge of my cutting mat is covered with lines as I like to test the pen on it before going near the model. The most important thing is to start the line and keep going at a constant rate until you finish. Don't stop or change speed. Confidence is everything.

    ReplyDelete